The discounted group rate has been extended until Friday, October 28. Book your reservation today!
Hyatt Regency Century Plaza
2025 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles, CA 90067
All official meeting activities will be held at this location.
Discounted guest room rates of $199 for a single or double room at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza have been arranged for attendees who book through Meeting & Travel Consultants, Inc. (MTC), the official housing bureau. Rates are exclusive through MTC and will NOT be extended by the hotel directly. Rates have been extended until October 28, 2011, subject to availability. Early booking is suggested; credit card information is required to confirm all reservations.
Make your hotel reservation today!
PHONE: 732-549-3985/3986 or 866-549-3985
All travel information is taken directly from the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza website.
Discounted daily valet parking: $12 (up to 10 hours; no in/out priviledges)
Valet parking: $36 per day, per vehicle with in/out privileges
Self parking (off-site): $24 per day, per vehicle with no in/out privileges
From Los Angeles International Airport - LAX (approximately 10 miles)
Take Century Boulevard East to the San Diego Freeway (Interstate 405) North and exit at Santa Monica Boulevard. Turn right onto Santa Monica Boulevard, proceed 2 miles, and turn right onto Avenue of the Stars. Our West Los Angeles CA hotel is located 2 blocks ahead, on the right.
Transportation from/to LAX:
Super Shuttle: Cost $14.00 each way
- Arriving guests will find a Shared Ride island outside of each baggage claim area. Look for blue vans with yellow lettering marked "Super Shuttle."
- Departing guests make reservations 24 hours in advance of leaving the hotel for LAX. Phone: 800-258-3826 (outside California), or 310-782-6600 (inside California) or ask the hotel concierge.
Taxi: Cost approximately $35.00 each way
- Curbside on the Lower/Arrival Level islands in front of each terminal under the yellow sign indicating Taxis.
- Passengers will be presented with a ticket stating typical fares to major destinations.
- Only authorized taxis with an official seal issued by City of Los Angeles Department of Transportation on each vehicle are permitted in the airport. It is illegal for any transportation services to solicit fares, and travelers using such services do so at their own risk.
- Departing guests should speak with the hotel concierge to arrange transportation back to LAX.
From East: Take Interstate 10 West past downtown Los Angeles. Exit at Overland Avenue and turn right. Proceed 1 mile to Pico and turn right. Proceed 1 mile to Avenue of the Stars and turn left.
From North: Take Highway 101 South to I-405 South. Exit I-405 onto Santa Monica Boulevard and turn left. Turn right onto Avenue of the Stars. Our Los Angeles CA luxury hotel is located 2 blocks ahead, on the right.
From South: Take Interstate 5 North to I-405. Follow I-405 North to Santa Monica Boulevard and turn right. Proceed 2 miles to Avenue of the Stars and turn right. The hotel is located 2 blocks ahead, on the right.