HTML5 Video Summit
Thank you for making this year's event a success!
HTML5: The Next Generation Of Online Video
After an extremely successful HTML5-focused track at Streaming Media East, we're expanding the program to an intense, two-day summit. The new HTML5 Video Summit, co-located with Streaming Media West will include how-to sessions, demos, case studies, round table panels, and more.
It's becoming increasingly important to deliver video not just on the web but to a multitude of mobile devices, set-top boxes, and connected TVs, and content providers, browser developers, and end users can no longer afford to have the primary video delivery mechanisms locked up in standards that can’t adapt to new environments. The effects of HTML5 have already had an impact throughout the industry. Major media sites such as YouTube, The New York Times, CNN, Vimeo, and more are already offering HTML5 video players, while web giants Apple, Microsoft, Google, and Mozilla are rapidly adding HTML5 features. It’s time to consider how HTML5 can help your business move forward in these exciting times.
The HTML5 Video Summit and Streaming Media West will be the hottest streaming video event in L.A.!
Conference Programmer, HTML5 Video Summit & Editor of Streaming Media
Your HTML5 Video Summit Conference Registration includes:
• Access to all HTML5 Video Summit conference sessions
• Access to Streaming Media West keynotes on Tuesday and Wednesday morning
• Continental breakfast and breaks
• Admission to the Streaming Media West Exhibit Hall, including the Networking Reception on Tuesday evening
• Streaming Media Magazine's Readers' Choice Awards Luncheon on Wednesday
Who Should Attend
• Online video creators
• Digital media executives
• Publishers, media, and news professionals
• Advertising and web marketing agencies
• Entertainment, media, and sports executives
• Enterprise and IT professionals
• Analysts, investors, and venture capitalists
• Broadcasters, telcos, and MSOs
• Streaming media industry professionals
• Distance-learning, training, and education professionals
• Independent content creators
Streaming Media West features sessions covering the following topics:
• Facebook: Transforming the Future of Online Media
• How-To: Encoding for Adaptive Streaming
• How Streaming Video Is Changing the Television Landscape
• Driving Video Views & Engagement With SEO & Social Media
• Cranking Up the Content Machine
• Cloud Demos: Amazon CloudFront and Windows Azure
• Best Practices for Live Streaming
• The Business of Premium Online Video
• Winners and Losers in Over-the-Top Video
• Webcasting Tips and Tricks From the Enterprise
• Strategies for Preparing Your Video for Tablets and Mobile Devices
• The Digital Living Room
• Best Practices for Enterprise Communications
• Cutting the Cord on TV: Will Online Video Really Lead to Cable's Demise?
• AND MORE!